MY SPECIAL MASSAGE

 MY SPECIAL GRATITUDE TO YOU 



Hey have you noticed my name has been on the raise in the Google space?😊😊

Just search Munyendo Akhusama.

What did you just see? That might have been my pose for eulogy this year😭😭,Am sure google has highlighted my photos when smiling anyway.


Special thanks for those who have been part of my life 2022...yes it's getting out of hands.


I sincerely apologize to anyone who i might have wronged in the line of duty( especially when in uniform ) .

With gratitude i acknowledge those who took me to this position, indeed you are the reason am a happy soul today maybe direct or indirect. 

Special thanks to my loyal clients who picked up on me to share & care.

Those who have reached out to me to explore the young ideas on farming, marketing and community development. Just but to mention a few Pan-Africanism Kenya chapter,Lani Foundation Kenya,Agri Africa for Youth, National Youth Council - Uasin Gishu chapter.

Farms (poultry and Fish) both from Kakamega,Machakos,Kitui, Bomet,Nairobi,Eldoret,Turkana,Nyeri and Busia. Yes i got special gift for your trust onto me.2023 i will be having a quarter of the months for farmer tour (at owner cost🫣) though it will be of importance since a new YouTube channel is on the way only for broadcasting on farming we shall be selling and leaning from the channel.


For my fellow youths.... nobody needs to associate with a bad person, yes i just said that. Let's work together and share ideas. I have been in the move for sharing my SEO skills at a very fair cost . This is better than taking computer package 😌.


Oooh am a story teller let me wish you a happy 2023 .... it's not new until you change your mindset.

Happy new mindset 2023πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ«²πŸΌ.


Remember to join the poultry training. Text poultry the schedule and payment details will be sent in your DM.


By:

Munyendo Akhusama

0793516000


Comments

Popular Posts